Thursday, November 18, 2010

I smile...dont ask why. Heehee...
Hidup ini pelik kan? Sometimes we're happy when we're sad..Sometimes we're sad when we're happy. It a circle but a distorted circle...Wonders of Allah..But still Alhamdulillah, coz we're given another chance to live and enjoy His creation...
Along this life, there's a lot of people that I stumbled upon..some stays and some goes. Some makes and bring changes, some became the changes...
Actually, I tak tau apa yg I merepek ni..nghee...
Kblkgn ni, I always think about my life...Entah, mcm dh jd semakin dewasa la pulak (cheewah!) I did a lot of thinking. Honestly, I think something in me have changed. I'm not sure what, where & when , but I'm positive it's there. Alhamdulillah, I'm happy with the change. I dah mula thinking bout my future, where I want to be, what are my aims & how I want it to be...Bak kata orang, segala yg indah itu bermula dgn impian & perancangan. Tidaklah salah utk bermimpi, asal tahu d bezakan mimpi dan realiti. Impian itu pendorong, tp perlulah d bataskan agar tidak memakan diri...InsyaAllah, peringatan utk diri sendiri  ;)
Balik ke kpg smlm, mencambahkan keinginan utk mempunyai cahaya mata sendiri. Kelincahan anak buah, kepetahan nya bercakap, dan kenakalan nya mengusik membuatkan hati ini riang. How I long to have a baby..tp blum tiba masanya kot..nghee...InsyaAllah ada rezeki, ada jodoh...Bersabarlah wahai hati ;-)
My active life also have slowed down. I miss my time I spent jungle trekking, photography...One day, InsyaAllah...

No comments:

Post a Comment