Tuesday, November 16, 2010

cinta seorang teman..

Oppss my topic today is very cliche..haahhaaa as many belief that man and women cannot stays just as friends...how's that?
For me, ini bknlah isu yg baru...I've been asked & jealous-ed upon by exs', his gfs' and our frens. I mean its completely normal for me to be friends & stays just as friends to a guy. Its's no a biggie or it's not as if the world's gonna end. I'm very content & comfortable becoming friend to guys compared to girls...Y u asked? I also dont know!! I dont hv many girl friends, nor do I hv a real permenant girl's comsultant as many girls do. But I do a long list of good guys friends..& psssstt~~ I have a permanent boy friend too as in juz friends k)...  Guess i'm different & that I indulge in ;-p

No comments:

Post a Comment