Monday, November 22, 2010

Life if has a funny sense of humour...sometimes it's harsh, yet meaningful, sometimes it's soft but unmoveable...Lately, all sorts of questions pops out in my head, trust me.There's lots more questions than answers right now. There's lots more uncertainty than determined action...
I consider myself in a transition stage now ( I think so...) A lot to think, a lot to consider, choices to take, actions to be done, but yet, so little time...It seems like I want to reach for evrything but there's juz not enough energy...Still, I still have th conscious in me, not to reach for things too high. If you can't reach for the stars, then admire it from afar. Alhamdulillah, I'm content with what I have now, with what i have achieved.
Relationships? I failed in that successfully (^.^)  I cease to think bout it, but it doesnt mean I lose hope in it.Juz not this time..Just not yet~~InsyaAllah, one day. It's a hard choice to make in my case--between family and the one you love. Its like the situation I've been through not so long ago...Only this one, I am late in realising it. Love can be find in any way,..but someone had waken me up, making me realise all that I have had is to be thrown juz for the sake of love...A broken relationship like mine (once had), seems valueless and it makes the feelings more vague. He took me for granted as he knew I cant live without him (I onced think like that) but now I realised I dont need him for he's there juz to wound me further...it's possible to be blown by the wind and are lost with the sands of time. Who knows...I leave it all to Him above ^.^
I'm happy with my life, I'm content with the path I'm in, I'm satisfied with the choices and decisions that I've made...but bear in mind...I'm not gonna stop!!As I know, I have a lot to be achieved in this life of mine & that I will do with a lot of enthusiasm...I wanna colour the world with my pallets!! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment