Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Battle of WANT!

Going with the flow...the battle is nearing the end. I'd like to congratulate myself! -clap clap clap-
For: 
  • trying to fight for things that are not mine to begin with
  • getting more plasters 
  • wanting something that is already acknowledged as mission impossible
  • getting puffy, swelling eye(bag) 
  • successfully suppressing my wants 
  • smiling till the end (InsyaAllah-someone have to give in,right?)
At time (most times), all I wanted is just a show of appreciation that I too, am a part of this (just a stalk of my favourite flower would do just fine. I am a women,after all, & I do love those cheesy things) As time goes by, I learn my place, I learn to keep quite, I learn to talk about distracting things & do things to keep my mind off...
I know I will need to learn more in the future, InsyaAllah, I will do my very best. I want this to last this time, regardless of anything, well except, THAT 1 thing (I'll keep it to myself). 


No comments:

Post a Comment