Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Just for the fun of it ^_^

Assalamualaikum...

It's the 4th day of Eidul Fitr... My 1st day of Eid was with my Mr. 2nd was with fams & we had sooo much fun! Don't bother asking bout the 3rd--I got stung by something (until now IDK what stung me -.-" )

Eid, which is a celebration after the fasting month of Ramadhan, is often associated with delicious food galore, colourful attire & open houses.. It's a special occasion where all the family members gather from near & far to strengthen their ties. Well we all know, FAMILY is IMPORTANT right..

Nahh my post actually is not on Eid...It's on relationship....
Somehow, sometimes, always, for me..a relationship is a two way street kinda thing. It's always meant to be in plural form, not singular. Acceptance, honesty & sincerity are the key structure of what I define as a relationship. 
Acceptance --> not only the partner, also the whole army of theirs...It's vital for me. 
Honesty --> if not in a comfortable situation, tell & we'll get out of it. If don't want @ reluctant, it's best to just say 'No'...It's better than to beat around the bush, which is kinda frustrating every time ~~
Sincerity --> with your thoughts & feelings. 
Man...we're all humans. We, or rather, I, cant read other people's mind. But always action speaks fluently & it's judge-able (eventho, it might not be correct), So, Allah help me!! Ahahaha...

Maybe it's time to think back & just try to justify & be honest with ourselves.
To what extent do I want to be involve in the army troops of my partner?
Do I even want to be with them?
How do I feel about them?
How will I manage with them?

Answer that honestly..
Then ask yourself...
How close do I want my partner to be with my family?
How do I want my partner to react with my family?
How much do I want my partner to accept my whole troops of army?

Compare those answers...See the difference between the answers. If it's neutral @ almost the same, then Alhamdulillah... If the difference are significant, I do think, it's time for you to actually think back & get a grip of what or where the relation should be heading to~~~

Renung-renungkan & Selamat beramal hehehe~~~ :)  No pun intended...


No comments:

Post a Comment