Thursday, August 2, 2012

Edisi 2012 ^_^

Assalamualaikum....

Nah...Hampir setahun berlalu tanpa khabar berita dalam blog ini. Mslh biasa sbnrnya--> Terlupa password. Terlalu tua rasanya bila hal2 sebegini boleh lupa. Apapun I'm back :)
Di mana hendak mulakan kali ini? Too many tales to spin...no idea where to start.

It's been too fast..now it's August! Can't wait for 2013...not that I know what's in store but I'm just excited. It's fasting month now. So less & less activities. But I'm currently addicted to--> Guppies & Baking. Anyway...that's not the main point. (erkk rasa kdk dlm bilit kuliah dgn students jak -.-" )

JULY & AUGUST
A month full of memories...Good & bitter memories. Most are bitter sweet. ^_^
It's my third July as a Muslim. 3/7/2012 to be exact. So much has changed yet so many stayed the same. Kinda confusing ya? I'm confused too...but I think I like to confuse myself too much lately. Ohh sorry to digress..hehehe (I have the tendency to do that every time)... Changes- positive & negative- are seen in all aspects of my life. But still Alhamdulillah, I learn to be a better me. & I AM still me.
Ter-KLMJ happenings & memories of these 2 months...Some makes me smile, some makes me sad, not to forget things that I have found & lost. It makes my circle (rujuk post lama on Life Circle) beautifully distorted. I like that word- distorted. Defines perfect yet imperfect. Yahh bgus sik ayat ngenjen I tok? :p
I feel somehow it's different. There's a different aura around me (syok sendiri kali..entah laaa. skati ku! hehe) Nahh am tired after sungke. Gotta layan wassap now. Someone's online & demand attention :p

So, enough for now....mun asa ajin lak amek update agik aok. (hikhik)...

No comments:

Post a Comment