Wednesday, November 3, 2010

This morning when I was on my way 2 da office, ( I was late for work :p ) I enjoyed my usual morning session listening to Sarawak FM.Suddenly, I hv the urge to switch to Hot FM...Rupanya lagu oldies sdg berkumandang...apalagi I pun layan~~ After that, I switch to Hitz FM, time for gotcha call. Hv a good laugh. The duo's topic of the day is 'no topic' hahaha..Suddenly, this dude (he wish to be anonymous so they call him Mr. Lion..LOL!!) call up and ask them on their opinion of their mates/couples checking through their stuff--hp, ltop etc...Then they decided to make it their topic of the day..haha.The topic is interesting so, I'll make it my topic of today..
Personally for me, I have nothing against it. If my couple check my hp, bags, purse etc its ok. But I'll make sure it works in a two way street! My rules are pretty easy...U do it, then I do it too. U check mine, I check urs too. U stay away from mine, I will too. Its not that I make the rules out of ego or anything, its juz that I need people esp my partner to respect my personal things.Then I'll respect them too.Its not that hard isn't it?
Anyway, I've known a lot of my frens wif check-it-all couple...They complained about it, but they themselves do the same thing too!! Haaha...well it really depends on the couple really.If they think its necessary, then do it..If it sounds and makes you look childish, then dont do it! Its as simple as that.
For me there are few things that makes the core of a good strong relationship:
1. Trust
2. Honesty
3. Avoid jealousy (a lil bit is good, but dont become too green!!)
4. Tolerant
5. Take the person as she/he is...changing them to your desired shape, aint gonna make things better.Trust me! I've did that, been down that road for quite a few times..

Right now, I'm very content with my life... :)  Praise Allah...Alhamdulillah.. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment