Friday, November 5, 2010

I spin a Tale..

Listening to Maher Zain's songs somewhat soothes me...simply cant say why. It reminds me n bring me back to where I started to fell in love with Islam. A lot of people asks why I converted. That I just cant answer,cuz I myself cant explain it.All I know is it's a beautiful feeling that nested in this heart from Form 3...Many also critises me for risking my marriage with my decision. It's a hard thing to do...but again I never expect it to be easy. Choosing between someone you love and you have lived with, some one you've vowed to grow old with and a rightful religion, is the hardest decision that I have ever made...
Now I spin a tale..A tale of love, hurt and InsyaAllah, a beautiful begining..
Who ever thinks a small, petite girl wearing baju kurung,that sits at the front end of the classroom is having her own inner conflicts? No one...as she masks it perfectly. But somehow, someday, she heards a sound...more like a song,a beautiful song...coming from the end of the school block. She fell in love with it instantly and follows it. She cried that day, out of fear, out of the new feeling that arise deep inside her...
Few years later, that same girl is out of uniform, to further her education.Still she cant get that voice, that song in her head...And from there, she's determined to take it as a her personal quest. To find the truth behind the voice in her head. A journey she knew will be a road full of thorns and tears.
Later along her life, she got married. She did have her doubt,as the songs still lingers in her head.But, she felt there's still something missing...One day, she makes a decision. A hard, hurtful and decison.She risks it all--her family, her marriage, even her life. She chooses to follow the songs, even though she knew she will lose everything and stands alone,starting from nothing once more. She somehow felt she is strong enough to deal with it...
Now as she wakes up every morning, she smile...As the void is now filled. She now sings the song too...The songs of love, the songs of truth..Alhamdulillah...As her world now is as colourful as it can be, as sunny as the suns that He made..
~Ya Allah...Terima kasih atas anugrah yg diberikan.Atas kesempatan yang dihulurkan untukku mengenali Mu dgn lebih dekat. aku bersyukur atas segalanya.Berilah kekuatan kepadaku untuk menyusuri jalan ini, agar sentiasa mengingatiMu~

Now that is a tale...a tale of a new begining..InsyaAllah~

No comments:

Post a Comment