Sunday, March 24, 2013

Choked...

Literally choked while eating my mushroom meatball & laterally when I saw that picture...
I'm not the type to tell what's wrong..cause I have faith that people have awareness regarding their action. One of the good quality that I learned from someone precious before...
Usually,I'm not this sensitive..but tonight I cant't help but cry. I'm not jealous,I'm not angry...but..I'm feeling insecure,I feel vulnerable,I feel exposed & above all, I'm afraid of losing. I cant go through it anymore,I just can't. I blame myself for this,for having this feeling...I pity myself.
Pengalaman mendewasakan..maybe. But pengalaman juga membuatkan diri ini fobia.
I'm just afraid... I know I cant go through the same thing again. I just dont have the strength,not anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment