Monday, August 6, 2012

Appreciate! ♥

Assalamualaikum...

Another day passed by eh...Been wanting to post something over the weekend but haven't been free till now. ^_^  I saw a touching scene when I was out grocery shopping at the market.
There I was, sweating due to the late afternoon sun, choosing for a watermelon for sungke at Pasar Minggu, Satok with my Mr. I was telling him how big the watermelon is & I cant finish it on my own. So he pointed out to another seller buying lots of the the same fruit but smaller & cheaper. I just shrug & say no...Off then we went to look for other things. That is when suddenly I saw him.....
He...who manage to make me feel ashamed of my ungratefulness
He...who still smiles despite of the heat
He...who don't seems to be significant to me but have moved my heart

There he is...just a few steps from me. Wearing a simple shirt, his left hand holding his worn blue helmet. He look plain enough that no one pays any attention to him. I don't know why I'm attracted to this particular man. So I keep on observing him choosing fruits from one of the stalls. It is one of the stalls that sells bundles of cheap, too ripe fruits that nobody wants to buy. Clutching Mr's fingers, I move next to him. I was so intent until I saw what he held in his hand & I feel like crying.
Fruits...Yes. FRUITS.
Fruits with holes here & there. Fruits that are no longer green or yellow but more to black and brown.
He was so busy looking for a better fruit but I know there's none.
Sad but there's a smile on his face. In my mind I can only imagine that he's thinking wonderful thoughts of his children eating some fruits tonight - the only reason I can find behind his smile.
A father's happiest moments are when they think they can satisfy their children's need & just seeing them smile is more than enough for him. He's a great father I'm sure of it.

I came home that day, & hug daddy tightly saying I love him so so so much (I was & never am a mummy's daughter *sigh*)

P/S : Mr, I hope you can be an awesome papa too~~InsyaAllah. One day ^_^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment